As well as recommending Commercial Mortgages, we also source Development Finance for Residential and Commercial Developers. We deal with clients from multi million pound commercial developments to smaller residential developments costing tens of thousands of pounds.
We can help you arrange funding for a variety of projects such as:
- Commercial Mortgages
- Property Development Finance
- Bridging Loans
- To purchase a commercial property or refinance existing premises.
- Expand a business.
- Carry out improvements to a commercial property.
- Set up a new business - detailed business plans not always required.
- An investor purchasing commercial or semi commercial property.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate commercial mortgages and some forms of bridging finance / loans.
A Commercial mortgage is a loan secured against your property and a Bridging loan is a short-term loan secured against your property. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any debt secured on it.